How to buy
How to buy
Teatro alla Scala tickets can be purchased only on the official channels:
- Online on our webshop
- Teatro alla Scala Box Office, 1 Largo Ghiringhelli - Milan
Open from Monday to Saturday from 12am to 6pm
On the day of a performance, tickets can be collected or purchased at the Box Office from 2 hours before up to the start of the performance.
The Box Office is closed on: 1 November, 8, 24, 25 and 26 December; 1 and 6 January, Easter Sunday and Monday, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, and from 1 to 20 August 2023.
- Vivaticket sales points
The ticket sales calendar is summarised for each production here.
Purchase limits by sector:
- in the stalls/parterre up to a maximum of 6 seats (the first day of sale, up to 4 seats);
- in the boxes up to a maximum of 6 seats;
- in the balconies up to a maximum of 2 seats.
Registration or login is mandatory before any purchase; tickets are registered in the name of the purchaser.
Tickets cannot be cancelled or replaced, are only valid for the date and time indicated thereon, it is therefore recommended that you check whether these details are correct at the time of purchase. Tickets must be presented intact and in their original form; they are valid for a single entrance and cannot be reused after they have been validated at the first access.
Refunds will be processed only in case of date change or cancellation of a performance.
Further purchase instructions
- The Teatro alla Scala takes no responsibility for the characteristics, quality and price of tickets purchased through unauthorised sales channels. In the event that it is ascertained that a ticket or subscription has been purchased through unofficial channels or unauthorised parties, or that the ticket or subscription have been duplicated or obtained in conflict with these Regulations, admission to the theatre will be denied.
- Tickets for Teatro alla Scala performances may not be used for commercial, advertising or other promotional purposes (e.g. they cannot be offered as prizes in competitions) except when prior written authorisation has been provided by the Fondazione Teatro alla Scala.
The complete Box Office Regulations is available and updated at this page.