Pursuant to UE Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and to the applicable regulation, Fondazione Teatro alla Scala, Controller of the processing of data, wishes to inform you on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data.
In this agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Personal data or Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Controller: Fondazione Teatro alla Scala determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Processor: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- Interested party: the subject to which Personal data refers.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
Data can be collected and processed by the Controller for the purposes detailed below.
Data are collected directly from the interested party during the purchase process or registration process in our ticket offices, website or webshop.
The Controller processes the following Personal Data: name, surname, email and street address, vat code, date and place of birth, tracking of navigation, IP address, browser and device used and purchase history.
The Controller does not process Data that are not strictly necessary to the purposes detailed below.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Below we list the purposes for collecting, keeping and processing your data:
a) to guarantee the correct supply of the requested services, the issuing of a ticket bearing your name and the monitoring of the purchase and transferal process, thus correctly fulfilling the obligations arising from the contractual relationship (including the communication of relevant notifications like changes of date or cast or cancelation) and from fiscal and legal regulations on unfair commercial practices and public safety;
b) administrative and accounting purposes and for sending commercial invoices by e-mail;
c) periodic sending of e-mail messages containing informational and promotional material and initiatives, as well as commercial communications by email or sms, also in collaboration with partner companies specifically concerned with the aforementioned;
d) processing of the personal data provided by you and the data gathered from your navigation in our site to define your commercial profile for marketing and promotional purposes, to establish relations with users and to meet requests for information and assistance sent to us through various channels.
4. CONFERRAL OF PERSONAL DATA
Conferral of your personal data for the purposes listed in the foregoing points a) and b) is an indispensable condition for provision of the service and for the issuing of the tickets. With reference to the other purposes of the treatment indicated above, the agreement to the treatment of your data is purely optional.
5. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Your data will mainly be processed with electronic or automated means, according to the modalities and with the instruments eligible to grant the safety and the confidentiality of the data, according to the prescriptions of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679. In particular, there will be the adoption of all the technical, IT, organizational, logistical and safety procedural measures, as prescribed by the Regulation, so that the minimum protection level of the data prescribed by law is granted, allowing the access only to persons in charge of the treatment and authorized by the Controller or Processor.
The information received and the treatment modalities will be coherent and not exceeding compared to the kind of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in an environment whose access is under constant control.
6. DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your data can be communicated:
a) to all those parties (including the Public Authorities) having access to the personal data according to by-law or administrative provisions;
b) to third companies, strictly for the purpose of providing the services acquired through Teatro alla Scala;
c) to companies or third parties in charge of printing, shipping or delivering the goods or services;
d) to banking institution and to companies managing the national or international payment circuits;
e) to companies, consultants or professionals eventually in charge of the set-up, maintenance, updating and, in general, management of the hardware and software used for the service;
f) to all those public and/or private parties, physical and/or juridical persons (legal, administration and tax firms, Chambers of Commerce, Law Chambers and Offices, etc...), should the communication be necessary of functional to the correct filing of the contractual obligations arose, as well as of the by-law obligations.
The data regarding you will only be disclosed in an anonymous and aggregated way for statistical or research purpose.
7. PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with art. 28 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, Fondazione Teatro alla Scala has nominated Processors the following entities:
- VivaTicket S.p.A. con sede legale in Bologna, Viale Antonio Canova 16/20 40138
- Engitel S.p.A. with registered office in Milan, Via Zarotto 6
- MDS Net Srl with registered office in Rozzano, Via P. Franchi Maggi 50
- Association L’ACCORDO with registered office in Milan, Largo Vulci 7
8. ARCHIVE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be archived only for the time necessary to grant the correct provision of the services offered by our Company.
In any case, it is intended that your personal data is archived and treated for the purpose of verifying the consumers’ and marketing habits for the period of time allowed by law and by the prescriptions of the Granting Authority for the Treatment of the Personal Data.
Expired this period, your data will be transformed into an anonymous form, in order not to permit – even indirectly – to identify the interested parties.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
According to the applicable regulation, you have the right – among others - to:
- indications on the origin of the personal data, on the treatment purposes and methods, on the legal basis and on the logic applied in case of treatment effected through electronic instruments;
- indication of the identification details of both the Controller and Processors of the processing;
- indication about the parties or the party categories the data can be communicated to or that can know the data as representatives granted in the territory of the State, as responsible persons or persons in charge;
- indication about the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- an access to your data and the possibility to update, adjust or integrate them;
- the cancellation of your data without unjustified delay or the limitation of the processing;
- the portability of the data to be transmitted directly from one controller to another (where technically feasible);
- proof that the operations here listed have been communicated also to any third party to whom the personal data had been disclosed (except if the burden of this duty is disproportional with regard to the risks associated to the right protected);
b) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
c) to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
d) oppose, wholly or partially, at any time, to the treatment of your data for the purposes of commercial information or of deliver of advertising material or of direct sales or for effecting market or commercial communication researches.
The above rights can be exerted with request made without any formality to the Controller: Fondazione Teatro alla Scala di Milano, via Filodrammatici 2 – 20121 Milano, mail: [email protected], fax: (+39) 02.861768.