(on sale from 21 June 2021)
To subscribe a new OperaUNDER30 or BalletUNDER30 fixed date Season Ticket you can:
- go to the online sales website
- send an application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating your personal details: name, address, telephone/fax and e-mail, the type of subscription requested (OperaUNDER30 or BalletUNDER30), and the number and type of seats required (stalls, boxes or galleries). UNDER30 season ticket holders may also purchase box seats individually.
The Box Office will contact you to confirm the allocation of seats and to indicate the payment methods and instructions on how to collect your season ticket.
- go to one of the Authorized Points of Sale, a complete list of which can be found on the Teatro alla Scala website.
To subscribe a new Libero UNDER30 Season Ticket, go the the Ticketone website. Libero Season Ticket can be acquired only online. For more information on this formulas, check the Libero UNDER30 page.
(from 21 June 2021)
If you held an UNDER30 fixed date Season Ticket for the current Season, you will receive a letter introducing the new Artistic Season, detailing the seats that have been allocated to you for first refusal. To renew your subscription, you may:
- log in our webshop and check your account page for pending renewals.
- send an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
In this case, you may pay by:
- credit card: in your confirmation e-mail you should indicate your credit card number, expiry date, verification code, and the copy of an identity document of the holder of the credit card. The holder of the card will also have to provide a signed authorization for the debit.
- bank transfer: payment should be made to a/c no. 100000000046 made out to Fondazione Teatro alla Scala – Ufficio Biglietteria presso Banca Infrastrutture, Innovazione e Sviluppo, Sede di Roma, Via del Corso 226, 00186 Roma. CAB 03200, ABI 03309, CIN J and IBAN IT60E0306903390100000000046. In the description and the confirmation e-mail, it is necessary to specify the name of the season ticket holder, the type and the seats, or, alternatively, attach a copy of the payment receipt for the amount of the subscription.
- go to the Central Box Office and present a copy of the letter you received to the Operator.
At the Box Office you can pay in cash, by cheque, credit card or debit card.
Central Box Office, Largo Ghiringhelli 1, Piazza della Scala.
Infotel Scala +39 02 72003744
Payment can always be done also with your credit voucher from cancelled performances.
Exceptionally, it will be allowed to renew a subscription for the 2021/2022 season also if you have become older than 30 years old during the lockdown season.
- The sales system allows the purchase of one subscription at a time.
The subscription must be associated to the name of its actual holder.
- All the tickets you purchase under a promotion that are reserved for UNDER30 Pass holders and UNDER30 Season Ticket holders are strictly non-transferable and will be printed with a recognition symbol.
- In the theatre, at any time, the ushers may ask you to show your Pass or your UNDER30 Subscription badge, and an identity document.
- For every show and event they wish to attend, applicants under 18 years of age must compile the disclaimer, which can be downloaded from the website, and consign it to the box office.
All of this is to avoid the use of the tickets that Teatro alla Scala has reserved for you and all the members of the UNDER30 Community by persons who are not entitled to them.