Teatro alla Scala subscribers receive a letter presenting the new Season with the invitation to renew their subscription starting from Monday 27 May 2019.
Starting from Season 2019/2020, exercising the pre-emption right on the seats occupied in the preceding Season will not be charged any additional fees.
Subscribers can exercise their right until Sunday 21 July for the Symphonic Season and until Sunday 15 September for the other series.
After those deadlines, the Theatre cannot guarantee the availability of the same seat booked by the subscriber in the preceding season.
At the Theatre's Ticket Office, with payment by:
- cash, in euro, for transactions under 2.000 euro (Law n. 208 of 28 December 2015);
- credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB, Union Pay);
- bank draft signed by the owner of the subscription.
By email, sending a copy of the renewal letter to email@example.com (or by fax at +39.02.861768) and:
- for payment by credit card, a readable front-and-back copy of the credit card, highlighting separately the digits and expiration date, together with an authorization to charge the amount of the subscription;
- for payment by bank transfer, the receipt of the transfer to "Fondazione Teatro alla Scala – Ufficio Biglietteria" on current account IBAN IT60E0306903390100000000046, code BIC/SWIFT BCITITMM988.
The renewal and payment of the subscription can be done exclusively by the holder of the subscription or by someone expressively delegated by him/her.