1. The contest, open to anyone with a Twitter account, starts on 27 November and ends on 4 December.
2. Join the contest in two easy steps!
- become a follower of Teatro alla Scala on Twitter @teatroallascala
- answer, with one tweet, the question “If I say Romeo&Juliet, what do you think of…?” and post it on your timeline. Watch the video
3. You can post one tweet per idea, but don’t forget to include the hashtag #winscala and the mention @teatroallascala
4. Some tips? Give free rein to your imagination, memories, suggestions, in a word your inspiration! We will evaluate and reward originality, creativity, and a bit of poetic verve…
5. The authors of the three most original, touching, funny or passionate tweets will win a ticket to come and tweet live Roméo et Juliette’s preview on 16 December!
6. We will announce the lucky winners directly on our Twitter account @teatroallascala on 5 December. The winners will then have to re-contact us at the e-mail address which we will communicate later
Do you like this initiative? Share it by connecting your Twitter account with Facebook by means of this application apps.facebook.com/twitter!
So what are you waiting for? Partecipate and #winscala!