Theatre Museum institutional partnership
Each year, over 230,000 tourists from all over the world visit La Scala’s Theatre Museum, a recorded history of the prestigious La Scala opera house from its beginnings to the present day. The museum’s elegant spaces, with their collections of musical instruments, portraits and original documents, are home to important works of art, and photography and costume displays are hosted here on a regular basis.
Benefits of corporate partnership include:
- Partner name associated with all Museum activities
- Partner logo and credits included on all Museum promotional and information material
- Communications: ‘Corporate partner’ and relative logo featured on all Museum webpages
- Public relations: use of Museum spaces for your PR and communication activities
- Brand promotion: explore a wealth of initiatives aimed at announcing and promoting your role as Museum partner
You will also be invited to participate in press conferences for the unveiling of new projects and Museum exhibitions, along with many other benefits.
Find out more about our institutional partner.
Go to the Photo Gallery of the Museum Halls.