- The Teatro alla Scala has put the “L’ACCORDO” musical association in charge of the list and of the roll-call for the sale of 140 numbered gallery tickets. Such tickets will be sold two hours and a half before each performance at the Scala Evening Box Office situated Via Filodrammatici.
- The present regulations will be displayed at the Central Box Office (situated in the Duomo Metro Station) and at the Evening Box Office (Via Filodrammatici)
- The people appointed by the association “L’ACCORDO” will wear an identification badge. They are authorized by the Teatro alla Scala to compile a list entitling each person present to the roll-call to the purchase of one single ticket.
- A facsimile of the badge will be displayed at the Central Box Office (Duomo Metro Station) and at the Evening Box Office (Via Filodrammatici) as well as on the website of La Scala.
- Lists previously drawn up by persons who are not specifically entrusted to do so by the Teatro alla Scala shall not be taken into consideration by the “L’ACCORDO” association.
- The contact details (name and surname) to be put in the list will be communicated directly by the persons concerned to the representative of “L’ACCORDO”.
- Should applicants for the purchase of tickets arrive in Via Filodrammatici before the time scheduled for the compilation of the list, they have to line up in a queue according to their time of arrival, until the representative of “L’ACCORDO” arrives.
- The representative of “L’ACCORDO” will observe the following timetable:
a. Opera and Ballet Evening Performances:
- Compilation of the list 1 pm at the Evening Box Office
- Roll-call and pass-out delivery 5.00 pm at the Evening Box Office
b. Symphonic and Singing Concerts: compilation of the list and pass-out delivery 5 pm at the Evening Box Office
c. Matinee Performances: compilation of the list and pass-out delivery 12 noon at the Evening Box Office
d. Season’s Opening on 7 December: compilation of the list 6 December, 6 pm at the Evening Box Office
Any change to this timetable will be communicated one month in advance and published at the Central Box Office (Duomo Metro Station) and at the Evening Box Office (Via Filodrammatici), as well as on the website of La Scala.
- The names of people enlisted but not present at the roll-call will be cancelled.
- Latecomers will be enlisted as long as seats remain available.
- During the roll-call applicants enlisted and personally present will receive a pass displaying the sequence number of their enlistment. Handing this pass to the Evening Box Office will enable them to purchase one ticket.
- Should persons who are not in possession of the pass arrive when the ticket sale is taking place, they will have to wait until the roll-call is completed. They will then be able to buy any remaining ticket.
For each performance the ticket prices correspond with Galleria Zone 5, and can be consulted on our website in the "Tickets and prices" section of the current Season.
For ScalAperta performances, the 140 numbered gallery tickets will be sold at the Central Box Office the same day of the ticket sales of the ScalAperta performance.