- Subscriptions can be taken out or renewed only by the holder or by a person delegated by the holder.
- Subscribers will receive a ticket for each seat included in the subscription.
- Subscriptions are personal and not transferable.
- For companies the Teatro alla Scala suggest the "Corporate" and "Corporate Prime" Subscriptions. Further information can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Marketing Department on +39 02 88 79 27 37 / +39 02 88 79 27 39.
- Subscribers are entitled to request a date change, which should be sent by mail to email@example.com or by fax to +39 02 86 17 68 at least 48 hours before the date of the performance. Their request must include a photocopy of the subscription cards. The box office can send the answer. The cost of each new seat, for any seating area, is of € 10 for Operas and Ballets and € 3 for Concerts. The management reserves the right to allocate new seats and to use those unoccupied by subscribers, subject to availability. Date changes to opening and reserved performances are not possible. Date changes are not possible for "UNDER30" subscriptions.
Subscribers in boxes can only request the change of date for the entire box.
- Subscribers who fail to attend on the date scheduled for their event forfeit any right with respect to that performance. Subscribers’ seats will be kept free and will not be used by the Theatre.
- Subscribers to the 2014/2015 Opera Subscription will receive coupons entitling them to the performance programmes of every production included in their subscription.
- During the performance subscribers can ask ushers to order a taxi for them via the 8585 Taxi Service.
- When taking out the subscription and upon request, subscribers will receive two discount cards for the "La Rinascente" car park.
- Performances of particular artistic interest may be broadcast on television. The management reserves the right to move some seats in subscriptions for technical reasons.
- In the event of absolute necessity, the management reserves the right to alter the cast and to change dates or types of performance previously advertised in the programme.
For more information on services reserved to subscribers call the Infotel Service on +39 02 72 00 37 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.