We would like to inform you that the Central Box Office and the Infotel Service will be closed for the summer break from 4 till 19 August.
From 20 August, the Box Offices will move to La Scala Theatre, Largo Ghiringhelli, taking the current position of La Scala Shop.
Due to the server relocation, the online ticket sales can be temporarily interrupted on 6 and 7 August.
The new location of the Box Office will be easily accessible from the left side of the Theatre facade and it will merge the two current detachments (Central Box Office in Sagrato del Duomo and Evening Box Office in via Filodrammatici), improving our services with a strengthened client-oriented perspective.
In the new location of the Ticket Office you will find:
- longer opening times: from 10.30am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday and from 12pm to 6pm on Sunday
- a welcome desk for information
- automatic management of queues
- reserved cashier for priority clients (handicap, pregnant women, ecc.)
- totem for the client registration
- La Scala Shop corner