La traviata, Le Spectre de la rose - La rosemalade - Cavalleria rusticana, Lucia di Lammermoor, Il trovatore,
Elektra, La sposa dello zar, Les Troyens, Così fan tutte, Le Comte Ory, Simon Boccanegra
Prices Opera 2013/2014 Season
(Only for the performances not included in subscription series)
|Blu||€ 110||€ 83|
|Green||€ 85||€ 61|
|Pink||€ 66||€ 50|
|Light blue||€ 42||-|
* Concessions for Young people and Students (under 26), Eldery (over 65)
You can consult the Seating Plan and the Plan of the Boxes on the website.
Opening night 2013/2014 Opera and Ballet Season
La traviata: Saturday 7 December 2013, 18.00 p.m.
|One seat||€ 2.000|
Boxes (as scheme)
|Light blue||€ 200|
|Numerated admissions with seat||€ 50|
NB: Tickets purchased at the Box Office are subject to 10% pre-sale fee. Tickets purchased online are subject to 20% pre-sale fee.
Schema Boxes: colours/prices
|IV rank right and left|
|III rank right and left|
|II rank right and left|
|I rank right and left|
|Sits in the boxes are numbered|
Preview dedicated to young people
La traviata: Wednesday 4 December 2013, 6 p.m.
Serata Ratmansky: Saturday 14 December 2013, 8 p.m.
Young people under 30 have the opportunity to see a preview performance of the opera and the ballet that open the new season.
- Tickets can be bought presenting a photocopy of the identity document or the self-certification of the parent (if the young person does not have an ID card) at the Box Office. The photocopy/self-certification will be enclosed to the ticket and will have to be presented to Theatre staff for access to the auditorium.
- The ticket holder’s name and surname will be printed on the ticket.
- Tickets can also be purchased online on www.teatroallascala.org and at Authorised Sales Agents. A copy of the documents described above must be sent by fax to +39.02.861.768 together with the receipt of the booking. Tickets bought on the Internet will be sent to the patron’s home (postage charge of 2 €).
- Each customer can purchase a maximum of two tickets. Please note that the accompanying person must be under 30.
Tickets will be put on sale on Internet, Authorised Sales Agents and in the Central Box Office on:
- La traviata, Thusday 5 November 2013, 12 a.m.
- Serata Ratmansky, Friday 15 November 2013, 12 a.m.
Tickets cost 10 €.
With the support of
Fondazione Banca del Monte di Lombardia