Box Office guidelines
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets are only valid for the date specified on the ticket. Patrons are kindly requested to check their ticket accurately at the time of purchase. Should the ticket failed to be used, patrons shall not be entitled to convert it to another date.
- All prices shown in this programme include taxes.
- The sale of tickets carried out by unauthorised persons is forbidden.
- Tickets reserved and purchased via Internet, Automatic Telephone Booking Service and Authorised Sales Agents carry the purchaser’s full name and address, while subscriptions carry the full name and address of the holder.
In accordance with Italian Law 196/2003, the Theatre guarantees the confidentiality of personal information and that such information shall be used exclusively for the purposes of delivering tickets and/or subscriptions or for communications regarding the Theatre.
- In case of loss of tickets or subscription cards, patrons should present themselves directly at the Evening Box Office on the day of the performance and should fill in a specific self-certification form indicating the exact seats of the lost ticket or subscription. Only the holder of the ticket or subscription is entitled to fill in the self-certification.
- It is not permitted to remain on the Box Office premises for more than such time as is necessary to purchase tickets.
- Should a performance be cancelled, patrons shall be refunded the cost of the ticket directly at the Central Box Office – Duomo, during the seven days following the scheduled date of the cancelled performance.
- The Management of Teatro alla Scala, as and when made necessary for technical reasons or by circumstances beyond its control, reserves the right to alter dates of performances previously advertised in programmes. The Management reserves the right to alter the casts as well.