How to renew
The Teatro alla Scala will send a letter presenting the 2012/2013 season to its subscribers, with detailed indications of the priority seats allocated.
Here is how to renew subscriptions:
1. At the Central Box Office - Duomo
Galleria del Sagrato, piazza del Duomo, metro station, every day from 12 noon to 6 pm. Payment in cash (for an amount till € 1.000,00), by cheque, by credit card or bank card.
To help accelerate seating allocation, a copy of the aforesaid letter should be presented to the operator.
2. By Fax
Confirmation of the subscription by fax on +39 02 86 18 93, enclosing a copy of the letter received and following documents:
- Payment by credit card: perfectly legible photocopy of both sides of the credit card, with its number and the expiry date clearly rewritten and signature authorising payment
- Payment by bank transfer: receipt of the payment on IBAN IT60E0306903390100000000046, SWIFT CODE BCITITMM, payable to Fondazione Teatro alla Scala - Ufficio Biglietteria at the Banca Infrastrutture, Innovazione e Sviluppo, Sede di Roma, via del Corso 226, 00186 Roma.
The name of the subscription holder, the subscription series and the seats should be specified.
3. By Email
Subscription renewal by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment methods are the following:
- Payment by credit card: the confirmation email must indicate credit card number, expiry date, control code, authorisation to debit, essential data of the identity card of the card holder. The card holder must also indicate that he/she authorises the payment.
- Payment by bank transfer: on IBAN IT60E0306903390100000000046, SWIFT CODE BCITITMM, to Fondazione Teatro alla Scala - Ufficio Biglietteria at the Banca Infrastrutture, Innovazione e Sviluppo, Sede di Roma, via del Corso 226, 00186 Roma.
The name of the subscription holder, the subscription series and the seats should be specified in the reason and in the confirmation email. Alternatively patrons can enclose the copy of the payment receipt.
The renewal service through fax or email will be active also during the summer closure of the Box Office.